TVB News: Theresa Fu exposes beaten by Him Law; Him said may have bruised her while trying to stop her

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Theresa Fu exposes beaten by Him Law; Him said may have bruised her while trying to stop her

Yesterday in Beijing, Theresa Fu gave her ex-boyfriend Him Law a 'big gift'. Theresa exposes that she and Him were together for a year and a half, but Him was a four timer, one foot on four boats! Because the two are artists under Filmko, rumors broke out between them. Sometimes they appeared at shows together as a 'couple team', while other times there were rumors that they broke up. Theresa expressed several times before that she met a cheater and was suffering from love injuries, but she was unwilling to admit she and Him had a relationship.


The day before, Theresa expressed on Weibo that she was betrayed and treated harshly by her ex-boyfriend, which left a scar in her heart. Yesterday when Theresa attended an event, she publicly admitted that the person she was talking about is Him Law. Him suddenly got his cover blown, so he seemed flustered, fearing people would crown him as the 'violent scum', therefore he quickly held an impromptu press conference to explain the situation.

Yesterday Theresa attended an event to support good friend MC Jin, and expressed that she will be living in Beijing for sometime in order to develop her career there. She hopes to earn more opportunities to shoot movies and dramas. Asked about her Weibo post? Theresa tried hard to hold in her tears: "This is just an one-sided special column that I'm helping the newspapers write. What I said was of course true events that happened. I'm just writing down my feelings." Asked if she was physically abused? She said: "I experienced that before, the incident happened after I entered the industry. I've never been a 'beat about the bush' person. Everyone often thinks Theresa equivocates when she speaks because she wants to make news. It is a fact that every time I speak, there are many worries, but each time it is from the heart. I once was in a relationship where I was physically injured, but this is the past. I want to put down the incident from here on. Putting the unhappy events deep inside my heart, I feel it's like mentally abusing myself. Before I didn't talk about it was not because I wanted to protect someone, now that I'm speaking out, I just want to drop the unexpressed feelings I have inside."

"I have a lot of bruises on me"

Theresa continues: "In fact, last year when I was talking about it, everyone thought I was saying some of it and not saying some, that I wanted publicity. It was unfortunate because when the incident happened, I just launched a new album. I wanted to say it, actually I really didn't lie, but in fact is completely the truth. Just like when everyone wants to ask me about the Weibo post. Yes! There was a time that Him and I were together (dating), we didn't break up just once and he didn't betray me just once either. During this relationship, I was both mentally and physically hurt. I really wanted to leave behind some things before I left. The past, I do not want to always think about it again."

Discloses that the male party (Him) was a four-timer

Asked how long she and Him dated? Theresa said: "Our relationship has been dragging for half a year. Not long after I met him in 2010, we started dating. It turns out that from the start he already had a girlfriend, but I didn't know. After a year of dating, in December, was the incident when everyone thought I was creating news for publicity. I was betrayed, it is everyone that thought I was lying. I didn't want to mentally torment myself daily, so I did something very wrong, which is after months of the break up, I got back together with him. I really blame myself, he promised me that he will break up with that other girlfriend. Later, he betrayed me again. Not only did he not break up with the girlfriend, but also had 2 other new girlfriends. The situation ]caused a great impact on me, I just feel I was really wrong. After uncovering this event, aside from being heartbroken, I was also physically hurt. I have a lot of bruises on myself, when people ask me, I just say I accidentally fell."

Theresa was asked if she was beaten by Him Law? She said: "In short, these bruises were not caused from falling." Why did he beat you? "Because I uncovered the issue. Last month, we had quarrels because of that issue, sometimes he didn't keep his hands to himself. I didn't want to call the police, and I'm only speaking up now because I want to vent. I am currently not in the promotion period, so I don't need promotions. I just want to drop this burden I have from before, in the future I do not want to hear this name anymore. Just let it end. Today I explained everything and end it here."

Theresa checked his phone leading to disputes


Two hours after Theresa exposed everything, Him Law hosted a press conference through his company's arrangements and clarified the situation. The press conference was just a short 5 minutes and it was made clear that the media could not ask questions. Appearing haggard and with teary eyes, Him Law was quite silent. He sat low to explain the issue. Him said: "After the incident from last time, there were some things we did not handle right. In fact, we really cherished our relationship. I really cherished my relationship with her, so I went looking for her, she gave me the feeling that 'we had a chance', and not long after we were together again. Perhaps it is a matter of trust, we often had quarrels thereafter. She even went to harass my friends of the opposite sex. That day, she checked my phone and we started quarreling."

Him: She was emotional

Soon after, Him started speaking emotionally: "She was emotional, getting antsy, so I had to find a way to stop her. When I grabbed her, I may have bruised her. Later, we felt that there was no trust between us, so it was hard to be together. Then we truly broke up." When Him finished, he bowed to the media and sobbed. After allowing pictures to be taken by the media, his manager accompanied him back to TVB to resume working.


It was understood that Theresa often checkd Him's phone call records. If she finds out which numbers were from friends of the opposite sex, she would answer the calls when they come in and ask directly what their relationship was with Him. As for Him's friends, they also did not believe he would hit her and believe it may be a misunderstanding.

Filmko extremely upset

Also, Him and Theresa's company Filmko apparently did not know about their reunion, which made them extremely displeased. The company decided to cancel all of Theresa's Beijing work and freeze her. Reporters contacted Filmko's spokesperson (Ms. Lee) to clarify. Ms. Lee said: "It was all so sudden, we did not know she would say such thing, so we want to first have her stay in HK to handle and clarify the incident." As for Filmko's boss (Wong Hoi Fung) also denounced Theresa on Weibo that she is not behaving: "Personal matters are to be handled in private. I told her several times that she should not comment in public, and should come to us when there are issues. however, this time Filmko did not know anything about this, someone didn't even listen to what I said, so I don't care either."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment