TVB News: Yoyo Mung crashes Ekin Cheng's car, luckily he's temporarily horsebacking home

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Yoyo Mung crashes Ekin Cheng's car, luckily he's temporarily horsebacking home

 
The other day Yoyo Mung was involved in a traffic accident. She was driving her boyfriend Ekin Cheng's car and collided with another car. Fortunately the driver only had minor injuries, and she was not injured at all. Later, she resumed to work at TVB City as scheduled. Yoyo and Ruco Chan continued shooting for TVB series ATF Terrorism the other night. She took a taxi to the outdoor location instead of driving herself. She said: "After the accident, I have a slight shadow. I can only drive after a few days. One time in Mainland, I got into an accident and didn't dare to fall asleep in the car for a month. Every time the driver breaks, I would get very nervous."


Yoyo expressed that her car was just a little scratched. She said: "Ekin is currently shooting new film Saving General Yang, he horsebacks home more often, and temporarily does not need the car. When I got into the accident, I was frightened too because I got my first breath test ever. It's pretty funny. Turns out it's quite hygienic, I opened the plastic myself personally."

The scene for that night's shoot was about Yoyo rushing over to rescue Ruco Chan who was held hostage. Unfortunately she was not successful. Ruco said: "In the end, I was pulled by person to the beach for private execution. I'm not sure if I die or not though."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment