TVB News: Raymond Lam splash of blood in HK Coliseum



Source: Mingpao [08/01/2011] 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 

Raymond Lam's 3 show Light Up My Live 2011 Concert came to an end on July 31st. On the last show, Wayne Lai, Lee Heung Kam, Michael Tse, Kate Tsui, Selena Li, Kristal Tin and TVB executive Virgina Lok all went to the show to support Raymond. Susanna Kwan, Grasshopper and Mag Lam were his guest performers. However, that night there were especially a lot of accidents, first it was when Raymond was dancing, his pants rips and a hole becomes visible on the area near his thigh. Then when Raymond knelt on the floor while singing, the broken glass pieces cut the right palm of his hand. Unaware of the accident, Raymond did not realize he was injured until after he finished performing the song. The accident caused a commotion among the audience, while the staff rushed up on stage to help bandage him up. Raymond said: "Ai! Too carried away! I am fine, the moral of this story is to not play with broken glass." 

When Susanna Kwan appeared on stage, she duet Can't Speak Out (HOG Theme Song) with Raymond. She saw Raymond's injury and even got blood on his white outfit, she said: "Why are you like this? Seeing red, meaning this year continue being red (popular)!" Susanna joked that Lee Heung Kam, who played his grandmother, is sitting in the audience heartbroken to see Raymond bleed, and has already prepared a lucky envelope to make him feel better. Raymond immediately blew a kiss towards Kam Jeh in the audience. 

Susanna then turned into 'Sa Yee', strongly trying to encourage 'Koon Ka Jai' Raymond who suffered from love injuries, she said: "I know you recently have been very stressed, each person will have their confused moments, I also carried a period of confusion, but that is not important, Koon Ka Jai helps people, has a loving heart, and is not afraid of down times, is the best man ever. Continue moving forward, step up to the next level, we are all here to support you!" Raymond nodded and said: "Thank you Sa Yee!" 

When Raymond performed I'm Really In Pain, he used 5 minutes vindicating his deep emotions in the past several months. He once thought about burying himself, and eventually used many different methods to numb himself. He said: "Thanks to all fans who supported me, so I can get back up." No wonder his second guest performer, Leo Ku, envied his broad fan base. Leo joked that even male fans wants to marry him. 

At the afterparty, Raymond was asked if he's out of the haze now? He said: "I have to be stronger, after the concert I will be out!" Asked if the arrangement of him jumping out of a cargo box implied that he's jumped out of 'Mavis'. Raymond laughed: "Enough! I rarely explain my personal matters, nor do I know how to respond. There was a period of time where I wanted to bury myself, but I still had to shoot series and see people, so I numbed myself through work and drinking. After time, I have to provide an explanation to people that care about me, I am now trying to stand back up." Raymond said for the mean time, he cannot accept a new relationship. Asked if he's relieved that Mavis didn't appear? Raymond said: "I don't have any thoughts." 

About his hand injury, Raymond expressed he wasn't sure where the broken glass pieces were while he was singing. He felt a lot of pain from the injury, but fortunately it's nothing too serious. 

Justvb thoughts: aww...poor raymond. hope that he will recover quickly from his hand injury. I never know that raymond wants to hide himself...that was suprising. hope that he wouldn't be too heart broken and he will recover quickly. as a fan of raymond, i will support him all the way :D

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment