Tavia Yeung Yi comes to Singapore 27th August (Today) @ Nex, OG People's Park and BHG Bugis


     English version


 
Chinese version

 

Interview with Tavia Yeung Yi




Sorella's B-Lifted Promotional Event

Date:
27th August 2011

Time and Location:
Nex Level 1 atrium (11.30 am)

OG People's Park Level 1 (2.30 pm)

BHG Bugis Level 1 (5 pm)

My thoughts: Hooray Tavia coming to Singapore again! Wouldn't be attending any of the listed time because I am sooo busy! Well if you have the chance, do catch Tavia at any of this places.

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

5 comments:

  1. I've got lots of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I'll try.. I'm a huge fan of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me too! Hey can I be admin? My facebook can't seem to post the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey could you please give me a link to the form? i cant seem to find it! just search for shelley cher and you should be able to find me. my dp has 2 gals in pink costume. i think i sent in one but i dunno if it is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i would like to download the links! thank you so much! and send me a fren request on FB.please state who you are so i can accept! i think i sent in the form alr.

    ReplyDelete