TVB 44th Anniversary Nominees


TVB Best Actor Award


My thoughts:
Okay so who's the likely one to get the award? Glad that Ruco Chan managed to be nominated becaue he's not in the male improvement award nomination list. Back to the topic, guess should be Kevin Cheng, Michael Tse and Bosco Wong. Personally support Kevin Cheng! The last time he got best actor award for performance in "Under the canopy of love" (2006) but I feel he didn't really deserves it then. Initially, before watching Ghetto Justice, my impression of Kevin is so-so only. haha.

TVB Best Actress Award


My thoughts:
How come Tavia and Myolie is not nominated for their performance in The Other Truth and Ghetto Justice respectively for best actress but were nominated under the female character category. Just don't get it. Perhaps, the award goes to Fala Chen although I am 100% not pleased if that is true. Didn't watch any dramas after The Other Truth so can't comment much.

TVB Best Supporting Actor Award


My thoughts:
Not competitive under this category. Anyone who get it this year is lucky. Personally support Elliot Yue in Grace Under Fire.

TVB Best Supporting Actress Award


My thoughts:
Support Sharon Chan, Natalie Tong and Joyce Tang. I am a fan of Joyce and hope one day she get recognition for her performance. =)

TVB Best Male Character Award


My thoughts:
Revolves around the trio again. Personally hope Kevin Cheng gets TVB King and Bosco Wong gets TVB Male Character award. I like Julian Cheung and Ruco Chan character too! Funny that the super snoops trio all managed to squeeze in. haha.

TVB Best Female Character Award


My thoughts:
It's quite unfair that Fala and Kate can be nominated under Lives of Omissions twice which makes my suspicion even stronger that the TV Queen will be Fala Chen. I may be wrong. haha. Why can't Fala be nominated under Grace Under Fire and Kate Tsui under Forensic Heroes III or Relic of an Emissary (She has so many series!). I like Kate in Relic. Linda may claim the award but then she will face off with Tavia and Myolie which makes her chance slimmer.

TVB Best Male Improvement Award


My thoughts:
So Ruco Chan not in. If he really is nominated, he will definitely get it. Maybe because of his age, he will be the oldest person to win the award. Hence, he's not nominated. Jazz or King Kong is highly possible to claim the award.

TVB Best Female Improvement Award


My thoughts:
Sire Ma really have loads of series this year. Personally supports Mandy Wong but guess Sire Ma may win.

TVB Best Series Award



My thoughts:
Not sure which series is leading. Is it Forensic Heroes III? Currently, Lives of Omissions is first in place followed by Ghetto Justice and The Rippling Blossom. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks. However, not necessary high ratings = best series judging from last year experience where Can't buy me love claimed best series rather than No Regrets which has higher ratings.

Credits: TVB.com

Feel free to voice out your comments. Your comments is greatly appreciated to make this TVB 45th Anniversary Discussion lively! Thank you! ^_^

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

3 comments:

  1. For this years awards I'm supporting KATE TSUI for best actress and fav female character,BOSCO WONG for best actor and fav male character, SHARON CHAN/NANCY WU for best supporting actress, JAZZ LAM/BEN WONG for best supporting actor, KATY KUNG/MANDY WONG for most improved actresss , JAZZ LAM for most improved actor, LO/FH3 for best series and for variety programmes, I support 變身男女CHOK CHOK CHOK and 水之源:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked reading your thoughts. I thought a lot of them were nominated for the wrong role too. I wish they cut it off to shows that finished airing already.

    For the most part, I'm rooting for a lot of people from Ghetto Justice to win! Kevin and Myolie for Best Actor/Actress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like Myolie is getting TV Queen and Linda is getting Female character.....

    ReplyDelete