TVB 43rd Anniversary Nominees


TVB Best Actor Award



My thoughts:
Hard for me to judge as I didn't watch any of the series in the 2nd half of the year. However, even if one doesn't watch, it's not hard to guess that this year award goes to either Moses or Wayne. My bet goes to Moses. haha. Also, Felix Wong and Michael Miu's performance is definitely commendable.Just started watching Gun Metal Grey. Quite a good series recommendable. Raymond's performance in The Mysteries of Love is not as well as expected perhaps his role is hard to stand out?

TVB Best Actress Award


My thoughts:
I hope that Tavia can get the award but this year is not her year I suppose. Either Charmaine or Sheren is going to get the award. I liked Kate's character in The Beauty of the Game and Ada acted well too in Fly With Me but the script is just so-so.

TVB Best Supporting Actor Award


My thoughts:
Not sure who will win the award. My guess goes to Dominic Lam, Pierre Ngo or Raymond. If Raymond gets the most improvement male award, it will be a double suprise for him. =)

TVB Best Supporting Actress Award


My thoughts:
Fala Chen's popularity is rising. I can't guage her performance yet as I haven't get the chance to watch "No Regrets". If TVB wants to promote her, she will get the award. Selena and Natalie stand a good chance to get the award too.

Best Male Character Award


My thoughts:
Depend on who gets the Best Male Award. It's a shock that a 6 episode series like "Don Juan Demercado" is able to fit into any of the category. I suppose all series are valued as oppose to other TV stations. Quite like Kenneth Ma and Him Law character. Now watching "Suspects in Love", both annoying and touching series. haha.

TVB Best Female Character


My thoughts:
Should be Charmaine. Again, I hope Tavia claim the award. Somehow, I feel that Christina's character has imprinted deeply in my memory. Didn't watch Beauty Knows no pain but congrats to Joyce for being nominated under the best female character category. Anyone knows which series ratings is the highest? Can't buy me love or No Regrets? Thanks. =)

Best Male Improvement Award


My thoughts:
Raymond Wong. His acting skills has improved significantly.

Best Female Improvement Award


My thoughts:
Don't really understand why Selena is always under this category since she has been in TVB for many years and has acted in female lead roles before. My guess goes to Natalie Tong.

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope Kenneth wins best supporting actor. Thought he did really good in A Fistful of Stances. My guess for Supporting actress would be either Kara Hui in A Fistful of Stances or Suzanna Kwan in Can't Buy Me Love. For most improved actress, Natalie would probably get it. I agree that Selena has been in TVB for so long but my biggest surprised was Mimi Lo was put in this category. Fala Chen and Raymond Wong both starred in the hottest series. Can't Buy Me Love used to be the highest rating series but now No Regrets beat it in rating. Best actor, I would rather Wayne Lai, Moses Chan or Bowie has it. Wayne Lai in No Regrets would be a good choice for Best actor but Moses Chan in Can't Buy Me Love is a happier character. Same goes for best actress, Sheren Tang is a good nominee but Charmaine is a happier character.

    ReplyDelete