TVB News: Bernice Liu implies Moses Chan's romance is too high-profile

Source: Mingpao Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Bernice Liu implies Moses Chan's romance is too high-profile

Yesterday Bernice Liu attended Hong Kong's Boccia Competition for the Elderly. Asked about ex-lover Moses Chan and his new love interest Aimee Chan's high-profile and extreme sweet romance? Bernice generously said: "I am not feeling bitter, but I am in fact happy for them!" She said frankly she does not envy others because each individual has their own happy events. Bernice shows off her good life expressing that she has been proud of her career lately. Shooting TV series in Mainland, she received several increases on her paycheck, no wonder she was laughing out loud.


When speaking of Moses' unwilling to give her a status in the past, but is currently dating Aimee in high-profile, Bernice calmly said: "I don't know, you should ask them." Bernice expressed she will only announce a relationship when she is certain that the person is her boyfriend. She expressed: "I also hope to find my other half, get married and have kids. I hope for good news before I say anything. Usually work is difficult, so I hope to retain some of my privacy."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment