TVB News: Shirley Yeung a two-timer for a year, Gregory Lee: Why isn't the baby mines

Source: Mingpao Weekly Issue #2225, Credit: TVBChannel Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Shirley Yeung a two-timer for a year, Gregory Lee: Why isn't the baby mines
Since Shirley Yeung and Gregory Lee started dating, the couple had not been accepted because Shirley is more popular and made more money than Gregory. The public often compares the couple's income, job opportunities and fame, but this still did not affect the young couple's relationship. A few months ago, Shirley was photographed celebrating Gregory's birthday with future father-in-law (Ding Yeh), then it was rumored the two were going to tie the knot this year. Gregory revealed on a TV program that he has plans for marriage.

However, on June 28th Shirley suddenly announced they broke up, which surprised everyone. She said they already broke up several months ago: "We both had consensus, love is not about who is right or wrong. We both contributed to the relationship before, but in the end it didn't work, so the best way is to have a decision as soon as possible. As for the reason for the break up I am not going to say..."


That night on the same day, Gregory and his father returned to TVB City to shoot for The Boxing King, he was very emotional about the break up announcement Shirley made earlier that day: "Today (6/28th) I wasn't able to contact Shirley, I really don't know what's going on, the last time we talked on the phone was the day before. We were still boyfriend and girlfriend then. We dated for so many years, both sides contributed before, I really love her, but right now I just don't know what's going on nor do I know why she said something like that today..."

Asked if he hates Shirley for heartlessly leaving him? He said: "I'm not upset with her nor do I hate her. In the 9 years we've been dating, I have never had a third party, I love her 200%, this year we plan to get married too, but suddenly she said something like that, I don't know why! (Shirley has a third party?) I don't know, I am really confused now!"
Gregory's father, Ding Yeh, was by his side and towards Shirley saying the parents were already aware of the breakup before, he was furious: "....is she crazy? I don't know what is going on? There was nothing that foreshadows the break up! Only dead people would know! She said they broke up several months, impossible! A month ago, we still celebrated my son's birthday together, very happy!"
QUESTIONING THE BREAK UP
#1: Break up for several months?

Shirley said they broke up several months ago, but in fact on May 17th, she still celebrated Gregory's birthday as his girlfriend. On the next day, they even took an intimate photo together with Gregory's arm wrapped around her waist. If they already broke up, then Shirley is the Best TV Queen!
#2: Parents of both sides already knew?

When Shirley announce the break up, she was asked if she told the parents? She said: "We told them ourselves, family is clear about it." However, that same day Gregory's father said he didn't know anything about it and even said furiously: "Is she crazy?"
#3: Had consensus before breaking up?

Shirley said both parties had consensus on the break up, but she was unwilling to tell the reason. That same day, Gregory said they were still boyfriend and girlfriend the day before the break up announcement. A week ago, Shirley still went to TVB City to eat lunch with him, Nancy Wu and Vincent Wong were there too.
In between Gregory and Shirley's relationship, an insider reveals: "Since last year, I already heard Shirley mention someone named Andy to others, but because she still loved Gregory, and their relationship had been going well for so many years, she was feeling 15/16. In fact, this love triangle had already been dragging for a period of time, Gregory recently knew about it, but he was silent and planned to get Shirley to come back to him. Their relationship had been through a lot, they are very loving, but it is a fact that there is a change in the relationship."
Gregory suffers from pain of being betrayed by lover

It was rumored Shirley told Gregory before that she was already 2 months pregnant, but the baby is not his. Gregory heard this and cried: "Ai! I am not going to comment too much, I don't want to talk about it." Gregory defends Shirley, but as his older brother, Augustine Lee, he spoke up and strongly supported his brother: "That day when the news came out, Gregory told me and I didn't believe it either. Later, the reporters confirmed it, I was still surprised. There was nothing that foreshadowed this before. Shirley lived in my house for 9 years, but now the last time I seen her was several weeks ago. I can't believe this would happen? I have always loved my brother very much. That day, he cried to me and said one thing that made think of the early years when I got betrayed by a lover, he said: 'I loved her for 10 years, why is her baby not mines!' He said it very deeply, you can tell how deep Shirley hurt Gregory."
Did Shirley really tell Gregory she was pregnant as the reason they broke up? "Yes! I can't believe it either, but for the actual story, you should ask Shirley herself. That day when she announced the break up, I was with Gregory the entire night, he got SMS from Shirley nonstop, saying something like 'I still really love you and miss you!' Others is just too personal, it is not convenient for me to reveal too much."
Shirley and Gregory cohabit, but recently she spends more time in her parent's Oscar by the Sea residence. Augustine said: "She already moved out two months ago, she said because her brother came back from overseas, so she wants a family reunion. She moved out, but still appeared at my house, I would see her after work or with Gregory in his room. However, she still left a lot of her personal belongings behind, at this moment I don't want to judge Shirley, but my standpoint is I want my brother to be happy. In the past, I see Shirley really does love him a lot, but now I just know that our whole family has never seen Gregory this hurt. Because of loving a person, my brother suffered a lot of negative news, which all tried to drill him down, but for love, he endured it all. Until today, he never said he hated Shirley, and has already told the public so many good things about her and how he hopes she can find happiness. I want this person to be true, but if this person is fake, the public will have opinions. But if a person can be this fake for so many years, then that is terrifying." Does Augustine know the so-called third party Andy? "Neither Gregory or I know who this so-called third party. I also can't believe there is such person that could be a two-timer for this long."

Ding Yeh is heartbroken for his son, but feels that when the situation dies down, he should let go. "Aiya! Leave it! You can keep her body, but you can't keep her heart. I feel that even if she didn't have a baby, still shouldn't keep her because before you, whatever was done is not important, but what's after cannot be accepted. I taught my sons that if you love a woman, then you should be responsible and contribute. You can't just go play around." In the past, Shirley was referred as daughter-in-law by Gregory's mother (Si Ming), she said Shirley is very important to Gregory, this time her son suffered from such a great impact, she expressed she will do whatever she can to protect her son from being hurt: "In the last few days, my son has been very down, never have I seen him like this. At home, he keeps his head down and does not speak, he hasn't said a word to me. Now that situation has become like this, I just hope my son can recover as soon as possible, put down the pain. As for myself, I am very calm, feeling completely empty. I am just worried about my son, just want to protect him, and not think about anything else."

Gregory: Shirley is still the most important

Towards his parents and brother's strong support, Gregory of course understands, but no matter how much the public criticizes Shirley, this moment the feeling is still very deep for Gregory: "I still love her a lot, she is the most important in my heart. Wife or girlfriend, whatever, she is still the most important. My heart hurts a lot, but at the same time, my heart aches for Shirley. Over the last many years, whatever happens Shirley would tell me, but in the last few days, she's suffering from so much stress, I am very worried about her getting hurt. I don't know how she's doing, I SMSed her, telling her that whatever happens, I will definitely be there to help. I also contacted some common friends and told them to talk to her more, share with her and see if I can talk to her. I suffered from the same type of pressure, I know how it feels!" Gregory being so attentive, will he forgive her if she changes her mind and comes back to him? He said: ".....Ai! I don't know."
However, it was rumored Shirley didn't like Gregory in race competitions and has no money to get married, so she decided to break up with him. According to an insider, Gregory's race competitions are actually the greatest source of income, his racing skills are acknowledged, next month he'll be participating in a Global race competition with other skilled racers.

The situation is too complicated

No matter if it's people in the industry or out, everyone is surprised by the way Shirley handled this break up. Carrying the "two-timer" name, she has decided keep silent. On Thursday night, over the phone Shirley's voice was not as lively as before. When asked if she's 2 months pregnant with Andy's child? If she's a two-timer? Shirley expressed: "I am not responding! (Does she have some type of reason?) No... the situation is already too complicated! I already said what I had to, why do I have to explain my personal matters? We both are very clear what's going on. (But Gregory said he doesn't know the reason for the break up?) Why wouldn't he not know? After all, I really don't want to respond, sorry!"

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment