TVB News: Denounced Shirley Yeung contradicting herself, Augustine Lee: Give Lee Family back our innocence

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Denounced Shirley Yeung contradicting herself, Augustine Lee: Give Lee Family back our innocence


After Shirley Yeung admitted to her new relationship and her split with ex-boyfriend Gregory Lee, she talked a lot about the negative side of the Lee family. Gregory's elder brother Augustine Lee accepted [Oriental Daily] exclusive interview and denounced Shirley slapped her own face (contradicting herself). He burst: "I want her to give the Lee Family back our innocence!"

Reporter: Why are you so sure Gregory and Shirley only broke up recently?


Augustine: On January or February this year, Shirley was still very sweetly clinging on Gregory saying she wants to get marry. The wedding, wedding dress, honeymoon and the banquet, we talked about it together as a family. She even told me she wants 100 tables.

Reporter: How do you know that time when she moved out wasn't a break up?

Augustine: Before she moved out because she wanted to reunite with her brother, but she has came back to our house all along. She still had many little things around my house.

Reporter: This May, Shirley attended Gregory's birthday party, was she just giving him face that she appeared as his girlfriend?

Augustine: That day after the birthday party ended, she went back to our house to sleep over. She even slept in Gregory's room, that's called giving face?

Reporter: She said you all treated her poorly, what is the truth?

Augustine: Some things, I initially didn't want to say it. One night, at 2am, Shirley was in the kitchen cooking pitaya, my mom coincidentally went into the kitchen and not only did she not leave some room for my mom, but she even disliked my mom being in her way. Then she got upset and told my mom to go eat poo. The majority of the time, she's just ordering my brother to do things for her. Just like many times when she comes back from work, she just says she's hungry and wants my brother to cook her noodles. When she got foot injury from work, she wanted my brother to help her put on the Chinese ointment and help her rub it. Usually she wants my brother to record things for her too. When she has troubles with the computer, she wants my brother to look at it, even our cousin thinks she's treating my brother like a slave.

Reporter: Has she thrown a tantrum in front of you guys?

Augustine: One time we were at home eating steak, she suddenly slammed her knife down, charged into the kitchen and quarreled with my brother. "There's not even any bread or veggies, how can you take care of me?" On the next day, she told the houseworker, that my mom intended to cause harm to her, clearly knew she had a pimple and still wanted her to eat the steak, you tell me, isn't she so over.

Augustine then had more to say: "I hope Shirley Yeung can depend on her conscience and tell the truth to readers. Don't use cheap tactics, now the shameful attention has changed directions. Eating and living off others, and now even talking bad about others, give the Lee family back our innocence.

Gregory's mother, Si Ming, had always seen Shirley as her daughter-in-law, seeing Shirley talking bad about her and the Lee family, she greatly felt wronged by her. As a Buddhist, Si Ming decided to write Shirley a 4 word Buddhist letter to her. In the letter, she mentioned: "evil heart poison heart, good turned bad. Who is right who is wrong, good the heaven knows." She also tried to urge Shirley: "Insisting to be stubborn, letting go the best. Good heart, give to charity, life will turn good."

During the interview, Si Ming said she coexisted with Shirley for 9 years and treated her like a biological daughter of hers. Si Ming said she is innocent: "I even kiss the dog at home, let alone a person? Shirley said she loves the dog, but that day she just left, and completely did not care about the dog. She never came back to visit, not even a phone call or SMS. Although it's like this, we still looked after her dog."

Yesterday Gregory drove to the interview location to pickup his brother and mother. When asked if he saw Shirley's interview of taking bad about the Lee family? Gregory's eyes were red and said: "Yes, since she admitted she has a third party, she really hurt me deeply. I hope she won't go on talking about it anymore, don't hurt my family too."

About Shirley saying his brother broke his arm, Gregory exploded and said his ex-girlfriend is lying: "That is not the truth, I injured my arm from boxing, nothing to do with my brother at all. (She said you were in credit card debt, and didn't plan to get marry?) We been together for 9 years, why would we not plan to get marry? I talked to her about marriage many times, but every time she said later because she feared it will affect her career. For the wedding, I even saved up some money. Recently, I have more jobs, how can I be in credit card debt?"

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment