TVB News: Shirley Yeung TVB scoop interview regarding breakup with Gregory Lee [Translated]

    


Pls credit http://www.just-tvb.blogspot.com/ if reposted. Thanks.

Pardon me for any mis-translations as I do not speak canto, can only recognise some canto phrases.

Brief summary of what Shirley Yeung said:

Thank you all friends and fans for your support. The cause of the break-up is due to the many problems faced in the relationship. When Gregory moved out of my house, his family members knew about it. Both of us have all worked hard and contributed to the relationship. However, now we view and think different as compared to the past. I wanted to find somone who truly care for me. All this has lead to the breakup decision. We have actually broken up before Gregory Lee's birthday, why I attended his birthday celebration is purely becuase he is still my friend although my family objected me doing so as we have already broken up. Previously, when news report mentioned that we are going to get married, the reporter sort of rushed us to get married since we have been together for so long. I personally find it very sudden as I completely do not have plans to get married. Before the announcement of breakup to the press, I already informed Gregory about it. (When asked about third party, Shirley diverted the question) I need time to settle down and hopefully time allows me to find my life-long partner.

Justvb: The last few parts of the session I couldn't really make sense. Shirley seems to feel the urge to get married as she is 33 years old and her parents hope that she will get married soon and find her happiness. I think she mentioned that the reason she likes children is not the reason for her breakup decision? or smth like that. Pls correct me if I interpreted wrongly. Thanks. ^_^

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment