TVB News: Myolie Wu claims she's not evil enough in 'Curse of the Royal Harem'

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Myolie Wu claims she's not evil enough in 'Curse of the Royal Harem'


Jessica Hsuan, Myolie Wu, Sunny Chan and the rest of the cast to TVB anniversary series Curse of the Royal Harem attended the promotional event in their ancient costumes. The cast made a special trip to Lantau Island to pray at the temple there. After Jessica's TVB contract expired, she has been busy working in Mainland. When speaking of the TVB poaching crisis, are the terms for contract renewal a lot better? She smiled: "Better than before, but I haven't decided whether to stay or leave." Asked if Ricky Wong contacted her before? Jessica smiled and did not answer. Later, she said: "All based on how I'm feeling, not confirmed."


Jessica expressed she supports Myolie Wu for TV Queen this year, she said: "Myolie really did well in Curse of the Royal Harem, very hardworking and serious towards her work. Actually I feel guilty because I wasn't serious enough. I rarely shoot costume dramas, so I had a lot of words I didn't understand and had to ask others. Luckily, everyone was willing to help me."

As one of the hot favorites for TV Queen, Myolie felt really pressured. She said: "I am so nervous, shouldn't think too much!" First time playing a villian, Myolie claimed she wasn't evil enough: "Perhaps I look too well-behaved." However, she said the storyline is brilliant and compact. She anticipates 30 points TV ratings on the premiere.

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment