TVB News: Kate Tsui loses voice, Ron Ng help with her lines

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Kate Tsui loses voice, Ron Ng help with her lines

We are seeing less and less TVB FaDans and in reaction to this, TVB executives have already started promoting the second line of FaDans. Kate Tsui was fortunate to be one of the heavily promoted actresses this year. The year hasn't even ended yet and she has already had 5 series broadcast, her exposure rate is over the top. However, behind the success, Kate's health is getting worse by the day.

Kate has been a police officer 5 times already, this time in new series Forensic Heroes III, she is finally promoted to OCTB's Senior Inspector. Kate laughed and said the crew would shoot on the mountain top so often, there was a time she thought she was shooting a costume drama instead. However, at the time she was shooting two series simultaneously, so on camera she may look hot, but off cameras, she was suffering from illnesses. Kate said: "From the start, I already had a waist injury, the doctor said the disk on my lower backbone was shifting. I didn't even know I had an accident and along with my old injuries, I had to go get acupuncture. It was a very difficult period for me. The makeup room is far from the studio, there was a time I had to crawl my way and with heels on too!"

When her condition on the waist was getting better, she falls ill again and gets a hoarse voice. Since she cannot drag on the filming progress, Kate took her hoarse voice with her and continued to shoot. Fortunately her good partner Ron Ng was willing to help her with her lines. She laughed: "He really is a good buddy. He saw how I had a man voice and getting off tune when I talked, although he did laugh at me, but he still went to discuss with the director about accommodations for me, so I don't have to talk as much. So, viewers out there if you happen to catch this part, please forgive me."

Kate has collaborated with Ron numerous times and off the back they just have too much chemistry. It does not take long for them to complete a scene, but the playful Ron still loves to tease her.

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment