TVB News: Bosco Wong: The 'itch' can come any time, does not have to be '7 year itch'

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Bosco Wong: The 'itch' can come any time, does not have to be '7 year itch'

'The Seven Year Itch' curse troubles all couples. Back then love sparked between Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu when they were shooting War of In-Laws, in a blink of an eye, it has already been 7 years. This 'sister-brother love' was heavily criticized by the public in the beginning, but the fact is, the couple is more steady than ever and still going. Bosco is accomplished in both love and career, but he frankly expressed he still does not have any plans for marriage. He has just stepped into the peak of his career, so Bosco is not desperate or itching for marriage.


(Bosco speaking...)

I have always hoped to keep my love life low-profile and maintaining this state feels quite good. All along, relationships is between two people, so I don't want to make it so clear.

The '7 year itch' has never worried me because I have my own philosophy. Honestly speaking, the 'itch' can come anytime whenever desired. Don't necessarily have to wait 7 years to start itching. It's just when I face rumors, I get a head full of itches, haha! However, rumors are inevitable. Many times, after I read about the rumors, I just take it as a joke, but now I'm used to seeing rumors once a new series starts. Just like when Lives of Omission broadcast, there were rumors between Kate Tsui and I. Luckily, I am open-minded. Actually, as long as you don't care about the [rumors], it cannot bother you. I just care about my own work.

Marriage is a moment of thought

Some people say that in a certain point in life, people must get married in order to maintain a relationship, but in fact just as long as two people are happy, that is enough. Don't need to deliberately do anything. Just look at Tony Leung and Carina Lau, they dated for so long and just got married recently. I personally feel that marriage is a lot about timing. Perhaps its just a moment of thought, but now both parties give enough space to each other... I don't know how to describe this, but it's just feels comfortable. Perhaps it can be put this way, both parties do not have any expectations on the other.

At this moment, I have no plans for marriage. In the past when I was younger, I hoped to be married by age 30, but now I'm already 30 and I don't feel anything. Perhaps I have too much to do. There really is a lot of planning involved when thinking about marriage and having children. It's just like I have high expectations on the home I live in, my dream house is living in a pent house, which is really expensive. I'm also a little extreme, I want to make my house really pretty.


Michael Miu as a role model

Regarding my future family life, I have a small blueprint. I hope to be like 3 Gor (Michael Miu). He's married with a son and daughter, has his own business and shoot a few series once and a while to satisfy is craving. You have to put in the time to take care of a small business, at least you have to have the ability to take off several months to just look after the [business], but having been in this industry for so long, I am convinced that there is such thing as good luck. You cannot predict time, if no one asked me to shoot series/movies, no matter how hard working I am or how much I strive, it would be useless.

I have always been doing a wide range of investments, like buying gold, homes, blue-chips, these are stabled and no need to look after. My mom is retiring soon, so I opened a small eye-glass business for her, so she can have something to do after retirement.

Open the largest restaurant in Malaysia

I have always wanted to open a restaurant in HK, but the rent in HK is just too frightening, so I decided to open one with a friend in Ipoh, Malaysia. Just another gift to my mother, I'll just go visit once and a while. The restaurant has its own live band, I invested about 7 figures into this business and it's currently under renovation. This should be the largest restaurant in Malaysia, about 8,000 square feet for an average rent, haha. I don't even know if I could rent a 3,000 square feet in HK with this sum of money.

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment