TVB News: Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh Promote “My Sister of Eternal Flower” JayneStars.com

Credits to JayneStars.com

Raymond Lam Fung and Charmaine Sheh Si Man promoted TVB new series, My Sister of Eternal Flower (花花世界花家姐) yesterday. Raymond’s ex-girlfriend, Mavis Pan Shuangshuang, will be launching a pictorial later this summer. Regarding Mavis using their former romance to generate publicity, Raymond replied, “I’ve said all that I have to say regarding this matter. Let’s talk about work instead.”

Will Mavis follow Raymond’s concert? Raymond replied, “Of course I want everyone to enjoy my concert.” (Will you be purchasing Mavis’ pictorial?) “I will not answer. Please don’t tease me. The past is the past!”

At the promotional event for My Sister of Eternal Flower, Charmaine Sheh revealed that her 97-year-old grandmother urged her to get married soon. Charmaine admitted that she had pursuers currently. She hoped that she will be able to bring a suitable man to meet her grandmother soon.

Source: Orientaldaily.com

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment