StarHub TVB Awards Nominations for 2010 to 2011 performance (16 July 2011)



Jointly organised by Starhub and Hong Kong's top broadcaster TVB, the first ever StarHub TVB Awards was first held on January 29 2010 at The Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel in Singapore. The inaugural television event also commemorated the very best of TVB's high quality programmes aired on StarHub Cable TV and celebrated stars. To read the post about StarHub TVB awards results for 2009 performance, click here!

This year, it's going to be bigger and more exciting! The highly anticipated entertainment event would be held in Marina Bay Sands Ballroom on 16 July. Vivid fans can look forward to seeing their favourite TVB stars in action!

My Favourite TVB Actor Nominees

*Note that StarHub make a mistake Bowen Lim should be printed as Bowie Lam

Who is your favourite TVB actor?



My Favourite TVB Actress Nominees


Who is your favourite TVB actress?



My Favourite TVB Male TV Character Nominees


Who is your favourite male TV character?



My Favourite TVB Female TV Character Nominees


Who is my favourite female TV character?



My Favourite Onscreen Couple Nominees


Who are my favourite onscreen couple?



My Favourite TVB Drama Nominees


My favourite TVB drama is



My Favourite TVB Theme Song Nominees


My Favourite TVB Mega Variety Specials Nominees


My Favourite TVB Variety Nominees


Credits: StarHub TVB awards

My thoughts:
If you want to vote pls follow the sms instructions (only in Singapore). My own personal preference for fav actors are Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng and Bosco Wong. Fav female actress are Tavia Yeung and Kate Tsui. Kenneth Ma and Wayne Lai character still leaves an impression in my head although I watched it many months ago. haha. I like Tavia Yeung character as Sai Lei Mui (The mysteries of love) and Joyce Tang character in Beauty knows no pain. Not much preference for onscreen couple but finds that Moses and Charmaine relationship in Can't buy me love is special. =)

My predictions: (I reckon Singapore taste preferences greatly differs from Hong Kong)
Fav actor: Raymond Lam
Fav actress: Charmaine Sheh
Fav male TV character: Either Raymond Lam or Wayne Lai???
Fav female TV character: Charmaine Sheh or Tavia Yeung can fight. Not making my bet on Sheren as last year in Rosy Business she did not even get in but lost to Sonjia Kwok, Fala Chen??? Don't know if it is a fair game last year hopefully this year will be. Moreover,  I prefer her character in Rosy Business than No regrets. What do you think?
Onscreen couple nominees: Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung or Moses Chan and Charmaine Sheh

Pls feel free to voice out your thoughts under the comment section. We can have a hearty discussion. Look forward to your comments. ^_^

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment