TVB News: Yoyo Mung profits double selling her HK$6 million house

credit: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/



According to the Land Registry records, Yoyo Mung recently sold out her 10 year home for HK$6 million and moved into a HK$2 million home in Fortress Metro Tower, Fortress Hill. Clearly she has earned HK$4 million. Yesterday Yoyo accepted an interview over the phone and expressed: "Actually it is a Realtor friend who told me that the house will have to be remodeled after 10 years, I didn't want to go through the trouble and also the price was right, so I decided to sell it. This is my first house that I invested in my lifetime, very successful."

Selling her house and profited, Yoyo was asked if she will go buy another one? She said: "The housing prices are too high now, I won't be buying another one for now, will just be renting first. Will wait until the market gets better before buying."

Also, Yoyo's contract with TVB ended in September, she plans to go develop outside and will change her contract style with TVB. Asked if she's changing to a 1-2 series per year contract with TVB? She said: "Still discussing, but I am not in a rush because I'm still discussing with other companies too."

Have been with TVB for 10 years, Yoyo reveals her reason of leaving: "I have been with TVB for 10 years already, before it was because I had to look after my family, but now that my mother passed away half a year ago, I hope to have some freedom back. Before I went to Mainland to shoot a series and felt that I could handle it, so I decided to develop there."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment