Season's Greeting Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year 2011

New Banner upload featuring Raymond and Linda. Hope you all like it!


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Year 2010 has been a stressful year for me coping with a wholly new university course. My resolution for 2011 is to lead a fruitful and fulfilling uni life, no matter how difficult my course will be and with a determined mind to pull through. Hope there will be loads of nice TVB dramas to watch to brighten my mundane sch life. Thank you for supporting just-tvb blogspot. I noticed the increased traffic to the blog and hope it will further increase in the coming year. Do share your resoultion by commenting on the post. Thanks. ^_^

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment