TVB News: Jessica Hsuan, Tavia Yeung, and Wayne Lai Respond to Felix Wong’s Fierce Criticism of TVB JayneStars.com

Credits: JayneStars.com


Felix Wong Yat Wah lashed out fiercely against TVB for inadequate promotion of Gun Metal Grey <刑警>. The cast were not included at the TVB Anniversary festivities. This has resulted in a war-of-words between Felix and TVB management in the last few days.
Co-star, Jessica Hsuan, said, “I have warned Felix about this earlier. Things have changed in the last few years. Some things you already know inside. Artists will do their own part well. If the audience accepts them, then that’s enough. Since Felix was gone from TVB for so long, maybe he didn’t know! Felix is a good actor. If he does not act anymore, then it’s a loss. He tried very hard. It doesn’t feel good to be ignored! TVB should be more fair. Gun Metal Grey has many supporters. When I was doing my facial, many young women said they enjoyed watching Felix Wong and Michael Miu Kiu Wai. It proves that they are popular among young females!”

Regarding as to why the cast of Gun Metal Grey were excluded from the Anniversary celebrations, Tavia Yeung Yi said, “You have to ask TVB. Was it due to the fact that the cast of Gun Metal Grey was not in Hong Kong ? If TVB did not invite Felix, then I will personally ask him to attend the awards ceremony on December 5th. I hope Felix will not be angry. Since he has not filmed a series in such a long time, I have been watching the series too. It’s a great series!”
Wayne Lai Yiu Cheung commented, “I am not sure why TVB made these arrangements for the Anniversary. Felix Wong is a good veteran actor. I understand his feelings. It has been a long time since he filmed for TVB. I hope he is happy and does not mind!”
Moses Chan Ho said, “I am uncertain about the company’s arrangement. However if Gun Metal Grey were included, it would make the Anniversary more colorful. I hope Felix is not as angry!”
Compiled from the Sun

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment