TVB News: Raymond Wong Gives Bath Toys to "Double Chan's" Baby

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net


Raymond Wong Gives Bath Toys to "Double Chan's" Baby

Last night Raymond Wong, Selena Li, Cilla Lok, Elaine Yiu and the other cast of TVB series Slow Boat Home met up for dinner to watch the finale together. Of course the newly wed and pregnant Aimee Chan was absent. Raymond joked to reporters: "Remember to write in your article that Moses and his wife should pay for our dinner tonight!" Asked if he had been in touch with the "double Chan"? Raymond expressed he did not want to disturb them and hopes they could celebrate together soon. He also wishes Aimee to have a beautiful and healthy baby. He said: "I will give their baby story books and bath toys. Their first baby uses them, then their second baby can use them too. My gifts can help them develop the parent-children relationship. I read a story book to my son every night and play with him in the tub. Our father-son relationship is great." 

As for Lee Yee Man's sexy appearance in the series stole the limelight, Cilla expressed she does not mind. She believes each artist has their own strengths. "My strength is portraying little sisters. Lee Yee Man shows her body, I cannot do that yet." Cilla expressed when she turns 30, she may consider launching a matured woman photo book: "I won't become a HK Golden BB, but I can be a HK Golden Elder Sister."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment