TVB News: Fala Chen couldn't escape from death in either version of 'Lives of Omission' finale

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


*Contains spoiler*

Fala Chen couldn't escape from death in either version of 'Lives of Omission' finale
Last night, TVB aired the finale of Lives of Omission and hosted a live broadcast event at the HK International Trade & Exhibition Centre in Kowloon Bay where the audience got to watch the finale with the cast. Although we do not know whether the audience liked the finale or not and the ratings aren't out yet, Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Fala Chen, Kate Tsui and Damien Lau still had a great time at the event with nearly 200 fans. Damien put his 'Chok' work into full use, leading a great boost in the atmosphere, even Michael had to step down. Kate exposed the broadcasted finale was the edited version. 'Bai Co' Bosco Wong couldn't escape death, but did not die in his girlfriend Kate Tsui's arms, instead he was killed by 'Laughing ' Michael Tse.


Michael laughed and said if the TV Rating "starts with a 4" (~40PTS) then he'll be extremely happy. As for Fala, she had to die in both versions of the finale because they didn't want the story to follow the common formula. This way, Laughing will have regrets in his life. It was said the two won't have a chance to continue their fate in the film version? Michael said: "There could be a lot of ways, for example in memories. As for a sequel to the series, that decision is for TVB to make. If audience want one, then we will shoot one." He said frankly that he has confidence for TV King, this role has had tremendously good responses on the internet and in Mainland.

Fala's death reflects Laughing's pain

Fala really liked the 'finally had to die' ending: "My death reflects Laughing's pain. From then on, he will handle matters in more reasonable and stylish ways. I hope the ratings will get up to 38 points!" As for the magazines saying she and Marie Zhuge are both married already, Fala expressed she never said that: "I have always kept work and private life separate, I don't talk about other people's business."

Kate initially is the one who kills Bosco

Kate expressed the other version of the Lives ending was about how she was undercover and was arranged to personally kill Bosco. She said: "How ever the film version is like later on, if he will come back to life or not, it will still be remarkable." Kate laughed and said she has no power to request for a sequel. She is very fearful that fans will be unhappy because there were too many kiss and intimate scenes, leaving her with less males coming near her.

Bosco laughed and said he had to die either way, but it's more about who killed him. He said: "I am very pleased that Laughing killed me, bad guys eventually will have to be killed in order to satisfy everyone!" Asked if he's interested to participate in the film version or the sequel? Bosco said: "If I come back to life, it must be reasonable. It can only happen with a reasonable reason. I hope the ratings will start with a 4."

Virgina Lok bleeds TVB's blood

TVB executive Virgina Lok attended the event that night too, and was not affected by the resignation rumors. She said: "Today I haven't left, tomorrow I won't leave, I bleed TVB's blood." It was said she was offered higher pay? Virgina said: "When you ask me, I will definitely say yes, otherwise I will have no face. Actually why am I leaving? There is basically no reason, everything is as usual now. I am still going to meetings and discussing the work for the upcoming year. I get along happily with the people in this company as I have in the past."

Virgina expressed she has served TVB for 8 years, and must have very high EQ. She also felt that Stephen Chan's EQ is very high as he was able to face all difficult situations as they came. Regarding the appeal on Stephen's case by the Department of Justice (HK), Virgina said: "I really don't know either. I just see everything is operating like normal. The rumors about me recently have not affected me."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment