TVB News: Bosco Wong wants praises not awards

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Bosco Wong wants praises not awards

In Lives of Omission, Bosco Wong plays "Bai Co", a member in the triad who gets crippled by his leader and forced to lick under the shoe. To rescue Bai Co, his girlfriend (Kate Tsui) sleeps with her mentor. The role Bai Co has blood and tears, stands out more than the leading actor 'Laughing' Michael Tse. No wonder even TV King Wayne Lai supported Bosco to become the unexpected TV King.


Didn't resist from licking under shoe

 
Bosco said: "First I have to thank the Producer for giving me the Bai Co role. I know the public responses isn't bad and that there are over a million viewers on the official site chasing after the series. Honestly, I don't feel like I ever stole Laughing's limelight, since he is the one who led all of us. It is just that there are many elements and turning points for Bai Co, like the intense kiss scenes with Kate Tsui and forced to lick under the shoes. If there wasn't Laughing there to battle with him, then it won't be fun to watch. (Did you add the licking part yourself?) It was part of the script. I didn't really deny from doing it. At the time, I only licked when there was a clear tape on the shoe, considered pretty clean. (Does it feel awful?) Feeling awful is very appropriate, that moment my role was really feeling awful."

 
Passionate kiss scenes with Kate, no embarrassment

 
This time, TVB gave Bosco generous treatment with intense kiss scenes with Kate in almost every episode. Bosco said: "No, the producer wanted a different feeling for the two pairs of lovers in the series. Kate and I are passionate. When we meet, we kiss and pull hair. Michael Tse and Fala Chen are basically the opposite. (Which type are you in real life?) Not that passionate. I won't kiss every time we meet, and definitely won't pull her hair. (Never had feelings?) No, in real life I treat Kate like a guy. We have no embarrassment. (Did rumored girlfriend Myolie Wu supervise the set?) Nobody did. Also, nobody will know in advance because TVB scripts can be found anywhere."

 
May not be in the film version

 
As for being supported to become the unexpected TV King winner? Bosco said frankly he has never thought about awards even until this day. "As long as there are good public responses, that is better than any award. I hope to hear praises from everyone or perhaps praises from people in the industry." When asked about the Lives of Omission film version starting late September, will Bai Co's story continue on? Bosco said: "We won't know the ending in the TV series version yet. I just know we filmed an open ending. We will have to see how the producer edits it. (Do you have a schedule to shoot the film?) I still have two series on hand that I have to shoot. I know they asked me about my schedule before. After all, the leading role is still 'Laughing', we want to find out about the finale of the series." Generally speaking, Laughing definitely won't die. As for Bai Co, there is a 50% chance that he'll die."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment