TVB News: Shirley Yeung rise in assets, relied all on her mother

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Shirley Yeung is known as the invisible rich lady in the entertainment circle. The stingy her saved up lots to invest in buying homes. Lately, Shirley's assets continue to rise, but she smiled as she denied: "Nope, it's not my business! It has always been my mom who did the investments, a house not sold means there is no profit to earn. I am still trying to pay off my house!"

Shirley plans to go on a vacation with her family during the Chinese New Year. She plans to travel to Mainland: "Every year I would take time off to go on a vacation with my parents." Recently, Shirley participated in the shooting of the Feng Shui show There Luuck Coming to Hong Kong. She learned a lot of Feng Shui through the filming of the show. When asked if she's taking the opportunity to pick a good date to get married? She frowned: "Talking about this again? No, I don't have plans yet. But every year I give out lucky money to the staff. We all have work so hard throughout the year, after vacation, will come back and give more out."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment