TVB News: Joe Ma buys HK$400,000 giant red wine to celebrate Sharon Chan's recovery

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/



TVB artist Sharon Chan suffered from lymphadenitis last year, her health condition made everyone worried. Fortunately, she finally recovered and attended a public event in Macau with good friend Joe Ma, Edwin Siu, Janet Chow, Joel Chan and Ella Koon. In a fresh red colored tube dress, Sharon was clearly sexy. She expressed that she is currently in the middle of recovery, when she saw that there was a giant wine bottle outside of the store, that is valued at HK$400,000, she praised it endlessly: "I have to work harder in earning more money. In the future when I have my wedding, I want to buy one and enjoy it with all my guests!" When Joe saw this, he took out his wallet, bought it and gave it to Sharon as a gift. Seriously a true friend!

After getting through the big illness, Sharon has learned to treasure health, she expressed that she will pay more attention to what she's eating and rest more: "I temporarily will not be shooting series yet, but I hope to have more hosting jobs, I really have gotten very thin, and have to madness invite friends out to eat with me to gain some weight back!"

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment