TVB News: Ella Koon haven't washed ashore yet: I still want to swim more

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/



Yesterday the horse race course had a very lively atmosphere, besides Feng Shui Master James Lee, there were also many artists that attended including Nat Chan, Michael Tao, Ella Koon, Susanna Kwan, and Johnson Lee.

Although Ella is not married, she still joined on on the fun and gave out red envelopes. However, it was strange because she gave out red envelopes in doubles. When Ella learned from a colleague that only married people can give out double red envelopes, she refuted: "But, I feel that giving out single red envelopes is really weird, two envelopes is double the goodness. (When will you give out double red envelopes for real?) Not that fast, in my profession and age there are still lots of different types of work I can do. To me, marriage is not the most important in life." However, Feng Shui Master James Lee said Ella will be going 'ashore' soon, which frightened Ella: "I still want to have a long way for work though! I still want to swim some more here, want to be more red (popular). I later found out that he was just joking."

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment