TVB 50th Anniversary Awards Results


Best Actor Award: 
Vincent Wong, “Legal Mavericks”

Ruco Chan, “The Unholy Alliance”
Moses Chan, “My Ages Apart”
Michael Miu, “Line Walker: The Prelude”
Kenneth Ma, “The Exorcist's Meter”



Best Actress Award:
Natalie Tong “My Unfair Lady” 

Nina Paw, “The Unholy Alliance”
Jessica Hsuan, “My Unfair Lady”
Ali Lee, “My Ages Apart”
Nancy Wu, “The Unholy Alliance”



Best Male Character Award:
Kenneth Ma as Ma Gwai, “The Exorcist's Meter”

Moses Chan as Kwong Kong Sang, “My Ages Apart”
Benjamin Yuen as Chui Tin Tong, “Line Walker: The Prelude”
Vincent Wong as Saving, “My Unfair Lady”
Edwin Siu as Yuan Chonghuan, “A General, A Scholar and An Eunuch”



Best Female Character Award:
Sisley Choi as Deanie "Dino" Chiu Ching-mui “Legal Mavericks”

Natalie Tong as Cherry, “My Unfair Lady”
Ali Lee as Paris Sheung Ho Yiu, “My Ages Apart”
Nancy Wu as Naka Yuen Ching-yan, “The Unholy Alliance”
Mandy Wong as Chong Tze Yeuk, “The Exorcist's Meter”



Best Supporting Actor Award:
Joel Chan, “The Unholy Alliance”

Owen Cheung,  "Legal Mavericks"
Jimmy Au, "The Unholy Alliance"
Anthony Ho, "The Exorcist's Meter"
Andrew Yuen, "My Unfair Lady"



Best Supporting Actress Award:
Rebecca Zhu, “A General, A Scholar and an Eunuch”

Elaine Yiu, "The Unholy Alliance"
Tracy Chu, "Legal Mavericks"
Sharon Chan, "Heart of Greed 3"
Mandy Lam, "Come Home Love"




Most Male Improvement Award:
Mat Yeung

Owen Cheung
Matthew Ho
Luk Ho-ming
Hugo Wong
Hubert Wu



Most Female Improvement Award:
Mayanne Mak

Rebecca Zhu
Samantha Ko
Zoie Tam
Roxanne Tong
Jacqueline Wong




Best Drama: 
My Ages Apart



Gobal Netizens Favourite Drama:
"The Exorcist's Meter"




Most Popular Drama Theme Song:
“到此一遊” (“The Exorcist's Meter”) by Hubert Wu



Most Popular On-Screen Partnership:
Edwin Siu, Raymond Cho and Matthew Ho, “A Scholar, A General and an Eunuch”



Best Host:
Carol Cheng, FAMA, Kenneth Ma, Edwin Siu and Priscilla Wong “DoDo Goes Shopping Series 2”



My thoughts:
It's the time of the year again, congratulations to all the winners! The TV King is expected to be either Kenneth Ma or Vincent Wong and Queen is a bit harder to guess with Natalie Tong given the TV Queen title unexpectedly for her performance in My Unfair Lady. Best Drama is My Ages Apart, the 50 episodes long series which in my opinion, it's ok to skip the drama if you do not have time, you are not missing out on anything. If you have not watch any of the TVB dramas yet for year 2017, my recommended series are 1) Destination Nowhere, 2) Tiger Mum Blues, 3) Mind Hunter, 4) Heart of Greed 3, 5) Line Walker: The Prelude and 6) The Exorcist's Meter in order of preference. If you have not watched the 2009 drama Phoenix Rising that was broadcasted in 2017, it's a must-watch show. ^_^

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment