StarHub TVB Awards Winner List for 2015 to 2016 performance (22 October 2016)





My Favourite TVB Actor  ~ Ruco Chan and Wayne Lai


My Favourite TVB Actress ~ Nancy Wu


My Favourite Male TV Character ~ Edwin Siu, Benjamin Yuen, Moses Chan, Kenneth Ma, Bobby Au Yeung and Vincent Wong


My Favourite Female TV Character  ~ Kristal Tin, Mandy Wong, Alice Chan, Grace Wong (Do note that StarHub uploaded Grace Chan picture instead), Selena Li and Tracy Chu


My Favourite TVB  Supporting Actor and Supporting Actress ~ Raymond Cho and Rosina Lam


My Favourite TVB Drama ~ A Fist Within Four Walls


My Favourite On Screen Couple ~ Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu & Benjamin Yuen and Grace Wong


Best New TVB Artiste ~ Moon Lau and Matthew Ho


Most Improved TVB Artiste ~ Ali Lee and Mat Yeung


Other Awards



Photos credit to StarHub

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment