StarHub TVB Awards Nominations for 2011 to 2012 performance (18 August 2012)


The annual StarHub TVB Awards is back for the third year. Organised by StarHub and VV Drama, the award honours the great performances put up by TVB artistes for the past year. Which artistes do you like? Which is your favourite TVB drama? Show your support by voting for them (Click here!). Check out past year award results in 2010 and 2011.

My Favourite TVB Actor Nominees


 
My Favourite TVB Actress Nominees


My Favourite TVB Male TV Character Nominees


My Favourite TVB Female TV Character Nominees


My Favourite Onscreen Couple Nominees



My Favourite TVB Drama Nominees


My Favourite TVB Drama Theme Song Nominees


My Favourite TVB Mega Variety Specials Nominees


My Favourite TVB Variety Nominees


My thoughts:
This is third time I am blogging about the StarHub TVB awards. Frankly, to people who really want to see their favourite TVB artistes in Singapore, pls vote madly for them. Although, any artiste who are present is bound to get something. Personal likes include for fav actor include Raymond Lam, Moses Chan, Ron Ng and Kenneth Ma. Fav actress include Tavia Yeung and Kate Tsui. Fav drama The Hippocratic Crush. Feel free to vote at Justvb's fb page as blogger poll widget is currently out of order. Sorry!

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment