TVB News: Moses Chan Dodges Bernice Liu’s Marriage Deadline JayneStars.com

Credits to JayneStars.com


At a function earlier, Bernice Liu Bik Yee mentioned that she would like to get married before turning thirty-five years-old. Bernice’s rumored boyfriend, Moses Chan Ho, awkwardly responded to the marriage deadline, “I don’t know what to say. Marriage is a happy matter and each person will eventually get married. I will leave it in fate’s hands. However, some things are beyond our control. We do not know what will happen tomorrow, maybe I will get married and have a child.”
What was Moses’ target? “I am afraid to say., so I do not want to set a deadline.” (Does Bernice have a deadline?) “Right now, I will focus on my career first. I will treasure many things.” (Was Moses afraid of being scolded by female fans if he revealed his dating relationship?) “No, I am more subtle and like to keep some things to myself. I will not deny that during the appropriate time, I will acknowledge the relationship.”
Source: the Sun

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment