Justvb's 1st Anniversary 21st Sep 2010 ^_^ Pls leave your greeting msg to Justvb!!!


New layout for Justvb's 1st anniversary. Any views or suggestions about Justvb's website are strongly encouraged. Regular Justvb visitor? Leave your greetings message at the comment section to show your 1 year support. I know the layout is a bit off but never mind, it's the effort that counts right? Just wanna tell all of you reading this that I am glad to see such a major improvement in terms of traffic and participation in Justvb. It's my first time blogging experience and I totally enjoyed it. I remembered Justvb started out from scratch with minimal features and lousy written posts I supposed haha. (Can refer to Justvb's 1st few posts.) ^_^  Although I am now caught up with sch and stuffs, I will try to make time for posts. Thanks for all the support!!! It's your support that drive me to continue blogging. =)

*****I forgot a very important person to credit who rather wants to be known anonymous, thank you for decorating the banner. A big thanks!******

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment