TVB 45th Anniversary Nominees



Oh my! It has been sooo long since the nomination list is out. Pardon me for the late post. ><

TVB Best Actor Award



My thoughts:
This is going to be Raymond Lam year at last. Feel so happy for him! =D I actually haven't watch any of the series up till Witness Insecurity so can't feedback much here. Heard that Raymond receives good response in his acting in Highs and Lows. Definitely going to catch this drama! This year TVB actor and Actress will be selected based on one person per vote basis. With huge fan base, it is obvious who will be the winner. Something I don't quite get it is how come Raymond is not in the Top 10 of the HK Magazine vote? This seriously puzzle me. Anyone who has the answer, feel free to post. Thank you!

TVB Best Actress Award



My thoughts:
This is going to be competitive for the female category. I seriously wish aimee is not one of the Top 5. After all, she made it through last year in her role in FH3 for favourite female character which I thought was totally unjustifiable then if you refer to my previous post. Anyway, will support Kate all the way, it's a breakthrough role for her in Highs and Lows. Either she make it or break it. In the end, she make it, will be looking forward to her standing on stage and voice out her thoughts and feelings when receiving the award. Wonder what will she says?

TVB Best Supporting Actor Award



My thoughts:
I like Him Law character in The Hippocratic Crush! Hope he gets the award! Oscar on the other hand showed tremendous improvement and this year and it is a good year for him with popularity shooting up due to performance in Tiger cubs and L'Escargot.

TVB Best Supporting Actress Award



My thoughts:
I support Mandy in this category. Oh ya, heard that Nancy Wu is going to win the Asian Award held in Singapore during mid December for her role in Gloves come off so early congratulations to her. :))

TVB Best Male Character Award



My thoughts:
Would like Kenneth Ma to win the award. haha. Law Ba seems to lose it's coolness all of a sudden. Sometimes, it is just a short-term fame and the audience impression of you slowly fade which is quite upsetting.

TVB Best Female Character Award



My thoughts:
Okay, Tavia landed up in 2 nominations but there's still space for Linda in Witness Insecurity, L'Escargot, House of Harmony and Vengeance but she didn't end up anywhere. Some weird people should be kicked out. On a side note, Charmaine's hairstyle and makeup looks terrible, did she really look like this in When Heaven Burns???

TVB Best Male Improvement Award



My thoughts:
Gonna be Him Law again although I don't mind either Edwin Siu or Oscar Leung to get it. =)

TVB Best Female Improvement Award



My thoughts:
Seriously, this award should long have given Mandy Wong. She is great in her acting. And she should have gotten it last year instead of Sire Ma...

TVB Best Series Award




My thoughts:
I didn't watch the second half of the show so can't comment but I think the best series should be those on 2nd half of the year maybe Highs and Lows? Till now, is Witness Insecurity still in first placing or The Confidant?

Credits: TVB.com

Feel free to voice out your comments. Your comments is greatly appreciated to make this TVB 45th Anniversary Discussion lively although I posted this late....Thank you! ^_^

Just TVB

Hello, glad that you enjoyed reading the post. Don't forget to also support our instagram at @newjustvb

No comments:

Post a Comment